Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today's meals

Breakfast: Banana and Coffee
Lunch: Whole wheat flat out wrap, topped with hummus, a tomato-basil veggie burger, fresh spinach
             * this was such a pretty sandwich, but I was famished....and ate it before I could take a picture.
Snack: cherries
Dinner: homemade black bean burger on a whole wheat bun, tomato, onions, and avocado....WOW, this was delicious! 
             
All the veggies in the pan; onions, portabello mushrooms, red, green, and yellow bell peppers.  I sauteed them up with some seasonings before I added the beans, oats, and bread crumbs.

the burgers in the pan, yummy!

Here is what I put in the bun with the black bean burgers...........
All ready to eat!!!
Sorry for the blurry shot, but I had to share.......

These "burgers" are extremely filling, even my meat loving husband enjoys them! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment